deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Does Demetria answer her myspace??

SweetDreams

I was wondering if she answers/reads her myspace messages. I'm new to the myspace thing.  :)

May 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

She does. She has answered me a bunch of times when I send her a message or leave a comment. She hasn't recently tho. I guess she's busy. She hasn't been on as much as she used to. But yeah, she does.

May 30, 2009 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DMckin#1fan

I was wondering the same thing.  I really wish she was on a little bit more. I guess everyone is not a myspace freak as much as me. But I do like to be updated on what she is doing. I really wish she would post more pics of herself( and her son). But I do know she is super busy which is understandable.

May 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

Yes she does!!! she answered me a couple of times.She said it takes so long because she has alot of mail which I understand.But she does prefer you to send coments because its easier to get to...But if you just want to talk to her message her. She answers it may take a little while but she does!!!! 

--

May 30, 2009 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

:Hugs:  Thanks so much guys, helped me out a lot!!!:D

May 31, 2009 at 10:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

oki doki.

May 31, 2009 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

luvdeedee at 07:00PM on May 30, 2009

She does. She has answered me a bunch of times when I send her a message or leave a comment. She hasn't recently tho. I guess she's busy. She hasn't been on as much as she used to. But yeah, she does.

me to i was jus wondern on wat website does she answer your messages

June 1, 2009 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

Her Myspace ma. Her offical page.

June 6, 2009 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady T

Before she became real busy she would from tine to time, I am a singer and before I did not know what it was not to answer my emails now I do because I am on the road a lot or always singing somewhere so be a little patient it can become a little much especially when you also have a family to hope this helps explain for Dee Dee T

June 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

QU33N J

that makes me want to re-sign up to myspace and be her friend because i have met some celebrities (very few), and plus I always wanted to talk to celebrities  that would be really cool.But I always wondered that. I wonder if I could ever if I could ever check out her page when she's online. I'ma sign on to Myspace soon so everybody add me. My name is gonna be Queen J.

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @[email protected] Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

October 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

do dee dee have a facebook or twitter page also?

December 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

I 'm so happy dee dee answered me on her my space. I couldn't believe i was so happy. She's the niceest person u could ever meet.

December 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

michelle20 at 11:55AM on Dec 19, 2009

I 'm so happy dee dee answered me on her my space. I couldn't believe i was so happy. She's the niceest person u could ever meet.

That so nice! Was it recent when she responded to you?

--

December 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

Chel at 05:10PM on Dec 20, 2009

michelle20 at 11:55AM on Dec 19, 2009

That so nice! Was it recent when she responded to you?

Yes it was just a week or so ago.

December 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.