deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Do you prefer more CJ and Janine or Calvin and Miranda?

Yolanda

Do anybody else dislike that less CJ and Janieare on the show and more Calvin and Miranda? I liked Calvin and Mirandarelationship and the drama they are going through at times, but I am aCJ and Janine FAN!!!!! I would like to see them more as the new, happycouple we have all been waiting for since the show started. And I hopesince the cost of Ella and Curtis house is to much for them to pay doesnot mean that CJ, Janine and the twins will be in Florida the wholetime with her parents and Ella, Curtis and Malik will stay with themfor a while cause that means more Calvin and Miranda drama. I just wantto know if anyone else feels the same way!

May 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

I do. I dont to much care for Miranda and thats before Calvin kissed that girl. Miranda is pushy bossy and a pain in the butt, she make u want to slap her sometimes. But i would love to see more of CJ and Janine. When Janine is there CJ is always workin there should be a few episodes just for them and there family. Oh and they need to bring Jazmine back like now i miss her.

--

May 1, 2009 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

LadyK at 05:25PM on May 01, 2009

I do. I dont to much care for Miranda and thats before Calvin kissed that girl. Miranda is pushy bossy and a pain in the butt, she make u want to slap her sometimes. But i would love to see more of CJ and Janine. When Janine is there CJ is always workin there should be a few episodes just for them and there family. Oh and they need to bring Jazmine back like now i miss her.

I agree. Miranda is a pain. And having a few episodes with just CJ and Janine would be great. I though they would at least have showed them actually visiting her parents on the last episode instead of showing Curtis, Ella and Malik at Calvin and Miranda apartment. And it would be good for Jazmine to come back. Especially to see what the whole family live in the house with CJ, Janine, four kids then Curtis and Ella. That I would love to see!

May 1, 2009 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

deedeefan19

i think they should start to have more cj and janine because im tired of just seein calvin and miranda no offense but i wanna see more of them

May 1, 2009 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

Yolanda at 07:21PM on May 01, 2009

LadyK at 05:25PM on May 01, 2009

I agree. Miranda is a pain. And having a few episodes with just CJ and Janine would be great. I though they would at least have showed them actually visiting her parents on the last episode instead of showing Curtis, Ella and Malik at Calvin and Miranda apartment. And it would be good for Jazmine to come back. Especially to see what the whole family live in the house with CJ, Janine, four kids then Curtis and Ella. That I would love to see!

I agree about them showing us CJ and Janine at her parents house...Maybe showing how Janine's parents act behind closed doors instead of we saw the 5 -10 minutes of them. That would be nice. 

--

May 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rara17

my opinion who is the best couple is cj and janine because they is a nice couple and that cj no how to treat janine and he is a good father and caring he love his wife janine he adores her so much and on the episode when janine had post pardom depression cj was so caring to her and been a good husband to her. on the other hand about calvin and miranda relationship aint that good because calvin had kissed mercedes twice behind and miranda dont know and that miranda was asking calvin do him and mercedes had something going on he had said no what makes me feel about them is that calvin needs to grow up and step up be a good husband to miranda and tell her the truth about him and mercedes.

May 1, 2009 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

rara17 at 11:18PM on May 01, 2009

my opinion who is the best couple is cj and janine because they is a nice couple and that cj no how to treat janine and he is a good father and caring he love his wife janine he adores her so much and on the episode when janine had post pardom depression cj was so caring to her and been a good husband to her. on the other hand about calvin and miranda relationship aint that good because calvin had kissed mercedes twice behind and miranda dont know and that miranda was asking calvin do him and mercedes had something going on he had said no what makes me feel about them is that calvin needs to grow up and step up be a good husband to miranda and tell her the truth about him and mercedes.

I like how they made CJ a caring person to his wife and kids. And how he did not hold a grudge on Janine forever. If I ever do get married, I hope he is like CJ or even close. lol! And it is true that Calvin needs to grow up. They moved to fast in marriage especially after the drama they had before they said their I Do's. Miranda stealing his, well Curtis credit cards and all her other tricks she played. Actually both of them need to grow up. They should of just stuck to dating for a while cause they both together have baggage. But I am kind of tired of their baggage and want more CJ and Janine romance!

May 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jessica Marie Pride

I prefer more of Cj && Janine?!

May 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Princess Emie

I love CJ and Janine. But, the drama between Calvin, Miranda and Mercedes is getting pretty interesting. I think Calvin is getting blame for something he hasn't done yet unless you count the scene Mercedes kissed him. Miranda thinks that Calvin is cheating on her so he did like that song did I should have cheated since you already blaming me for cheating on you so I will so your accusation will be correct.

May 3, 2009 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia

I like CJ & Janine more better.Why b/c they are more interesting to watch & you never know if they will break up or stay together.I also think they are more in love than Calvin & Miranda.

October 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Alexia at 11:27AM on Oct 22, 2009

I like CJ & Janine more better.Why b/c they are more interesting to watch & you never know if they will break up or stay together.I also think they are more in love than Calvin & Miranda.

I agree that they are in love more than Calvin and Miranda. They have been together since high school, gone through break-ups which I heard from one episode, had children together and experience more than Calvin and Miranda can even imagine. And the pain they both have gone through never stopped their loved for one another.

In Calvin and Miranda situation, niether one was ready for marriage. They have not even known each other long. And neither take the marriage serious. Then a baby is about to come in their life. I just have to see what the new season is going to show us about these two. But I also hope they show more CJ, Janine and their family as well.

October 23, 2009 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

I prefer more cj and janine cause they have a lot going on. miranda and calvin all they do is fight

November 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

I am a CJ FAN!!! Not because I am a HUGE Demetria McKinney fan even though thats part of it. I like them because they are the cutest couple I have EVER seen in my life even though they are not together outside of Tyler Perry Studios. Calvin and Miranda on the other hand are cool also BUT they have way to much DRAMA ...I mean CJ and Janine had a lot but they got through it and now they are remarried and have 4 kids now and living a happy life!!! So thats why I am a CJ and Janine FAN!!!

--

#Demetrian4Life

November 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sydney Simone

I agree with Yolanda that they are more intresting to watch and they are more in love than Miranda and Calvin

--

#Demetrian4Life

November 17, 2009 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

I so care 4 CJ and Janine more. I mean very couple have problems but Calvin and Miranda r 2 much.Every episode they have new and unnessecary drama.

December 9, 2009 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.