deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > House of Payne

Chel

Hey did anybody see the new episodes yesterday. I missed the first one and saw some of the second one. The part that I saw was good. I did get scared when Ella's mom put the twins in the tub lol. If anybody recorded them can you please post them? Thnx!

April 9, 2009 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Chel at 07:25PM on Apr 09, 2009

Hey did anybody see the new episodes yesterday. I missed the first one and saw some of the second one. The part that I saw was good. I did get scared when Ella's mom put the twins in the tub lol. If anybody recorded them can you please post them? Thnx!

The 1st episode was about Miranda working with her ex-fiance, Boris kodjoe. I don't remember he's name on the show. He's sexy self. Focus!!!!! Calvin was not happy about it at all. And Miranda was ignoring Calvin feelngs until Boris made a move on her and tried to kiss her, well he sort of did kiss her but she backed away. Then Calvin, Ella and Curtis got back to the house after Calvin treated them to dinner for getting a job where Merceds work. Which she also helped him get. Calvin was upset cause Miranda was suppose to meet up with them earlier and go to dinner with them but she was with Boris. She told Cal what happened and said she said she would never want him to not trust her and that she trusted him. But Cal felt bad cause he was keeping a secrect from her that he kissed Mercedes.

The 2nd was Ella mother visiting. And she hated Curtis calling him an ugly dog. But she was also getting everybody name wrong as well. And Malik found her on the corner at the store buying a lottery ticket in her rob. And the twins were fine, and Ella tried to get her to take her medication that she did not want to take cause she swore the Doc did not know what he was talking about.

This about sums it up.

April 9, 2009 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dreman_09

yep couldn't have said it better myself lol

April 10, 2009 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Yolanda at 11:10PM on Apr 09, 2009

Chel at 07:25PM on Apr 09, 2009

The 1st episode was about Miranda working with her ex-fiance, Boris kodjoe. I don't remember he's name on the show. He's sexy self. Focus!!!!! Calvin was not happy about it at all. And Miranda was ignoring Calvin feelngs until Boris made a move on her and tried to kiss her, well he sort of did kiss her but she backed away. Then Calvin, Ella and Curtis got back to the house after Calvin treated them to dinner for getting a job where Merceds work. Which she also helped him get. Calvin was upset cause Miranda was suppose to meet up with them earlier and go to dinner with them but she was with Boris. She told Cal what happened and said she said she would never want him to not trust her and that she trusted him. But Cal felt bad cause he was keeping a secrect from her that he kissed Mercedes.

The 2nd was Ella mother visiting. And she hated Curtis calling him an ugly dog. But she was also getting everybody name wrong as well. And Malik found her on the corner at the store buying a lottery ticket in her rob. And the twins were fine, and Ella tried to get her to take her medication that she did not want to take cause she swore the Doc did not know what he was talking about.

This about sums it up.

Oh ok thanks! Very descriptive! :)

April 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thebluestpurple

i found the first eppy boring. i'm not a big calvin/miranda fan, at all.

the second was really good. some very funny moments. loved it when janine was like 'i didn't even do that,' and ella and curtis were like 'YES, you did!'

i do wish though that janine had been in one more scene. she should've been in on the conversation when ella got through to her mom. i wanted to see her reaction to ella's mom putting the twins in the tub, and it seems like she could've had some very compelling lines to get ella's mom to tell the truth about what was going on with her, on mother-to-mother level. but, the writing on the show tends to drop the ball a lot, and let storylines just fade away without any clear endings. pretty annoying.

it also would've been nice to see cj. but the show also seems to have this 'thing' with never having the entire cast in any one eppy, lol. i hope they're both on next week, in both eppys would be nice, but i know that's a lot to expect. i'm glad that 2 eppys are shown every week; if only the first eppy had come on wed night, that would've sucked.

April 11, 2009 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

thebluestpurple at 01:53PM on Apr 11, 2009

i found the first eppy boring. i'm not a big calvin/miranda fan, at all.

the second was really good. some very funny moments. loved it when janine was like 'i didn't even do that,' and ella and curtis were like 'YES, you did!'

i do wish though that janine had been in one more scene. she should've been in on the conversation when ella got through to her mom. i wanted to see her reaction to ella's mom putting the twins in the tub, and it seems like she could've had some very compelling lines to get ella's mom to tell the truth about what was going on with her, on mother-to-mother level. but, the writing on the show tends to drop the ball a lot, and let storylines just fade away without any clear endings. pretty annoying.

it also would've been nice to see cj. but the show also seems to have this 'thing' with never having the entire cast in any one eppy, lol. i hope they're both on next week, in both eppys would be nice, but i know that's a lot to expect. i'm glad that 2 eppys are shown every week; if only the first eppy had come on wed night, that would've sucked.

OMG I thought the same thing! The entire cast is never on at once! lol

April 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rara17

on the first episode of house of payne when calvin and miranda were going on to their parents house for dinner and she came late while calvin was over his mom and dad house, and all of a sudden miranda had brought a friend over boris kodjoe and calvin was looking saying who is this what i thought about this episode it was great it had alot of drama in it but it was so exciting  my favorite part of the episode was when calvin  and his parents had walked in the door when he had saw boris kodjoe went miranda .

on the second episode it was so hilarious because ella mother was coming over and that how she was talking about curtis and what she almost did to the twins she almost put them in the bathtub and that janine and everybody was running to get them out what else i like about this episode was the barbershop secenes when floyd was disguised and that someone was stalking him and it was his wife who had left him for 12 years and i also like about this scene when floyd wife benita had came on there it was so exciting and funny because she was yelling at floyd and it was just so exciting and i would like to give it to tyler perry for a job well done.

April 25, 2009 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Do anybody else dislike that less CJ and Janie are on the show and more Calvin and Miranda? I liked Calvin and Miranda relationship and the drama they are going through at times, but I am a CJ and Janine FAN!!!!! I would like to see them more as the new, happy couple we have all been waiting for since the show started. And I hope since the cost of Ella and Curtis house is to much for them to pay does not mean that CJ, Janine and the twins will be in Florida the whole time with her parents and Ella, Curtis and Malik will stay with them for a while cause that means more Calvin and Miranda drama. I just want to know if anyone else feels the same way!

April 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

I WANT MORE CJ AND JANIE THEY HAVE SOMETHING STRONG GOING ON ABOOT THEM.I LIKE MIRANDA AND CALVIN BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED THEY WAS HAPPY.

November 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.