deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Do You Like The New Fansite?

Iesha M.
Site Owner

Please Let Me Know If You Like The New Fansite I Created

THANK YOU!!!

-Iesha M.

March 28, 2009 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DMckin#1fan

Absolutely love it.

March 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

It's neat!! A like it a lot.

March 30, 2009 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Wonderful!!!!!!!!

--

March 31, 2009 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

luv it!

April 6, 2009 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

It’s a wonderful site! I am so excited Demetria has a place dedicated to her and for her fans to congregate!

April 7, 2009 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

Very nice job girl!

April 9, 2009 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexia

I love the site!It's so pretty!:)

October 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Alexia at 11:29AM on Oct 22, 2009

I love the site!It's so pretty!:)

THANK YOU :)

--

October 22, 2009 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

i love is give a chance to know dee dee more:lol::cool::)

November 18, 2009 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

star_4life at 12:00PM on Nov 18, 2009

i love is give a chance to know dee dee more:lol::cool::)

THANK YOU!!!

IM SO HAPPY I GOT A PLACE FOR ALL HER FANS TO COME AND ACKNOWLEDGE HER WONDERFUL WORK.... ON THIS FANSITE

I TRY TO POST THINGS EVERYDAY FOR YOU GUYS... SO PLEASE KEEP VISITING THIS SITE :)

-THANK YOU

--

November 18, 2009 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

I think u did a wonderful job. Do  u know if dee dee has ever seen the site or knows about the site.Bcuz i would want her 2 know that she has great fans behind her.

December 9, 2009 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

michelle20 at 06:04PM on Dec 09, 2009

I think u did a wonderful job. Do  u know if dee dee has ever seen the site or knows about the site.Bcuz i would want her 2 know that she has great fans behind her.

WELL, I  STILL DO NOT KNOW IF DEMETRIA HAVE SEEN THIS SITE JUST YET, BUT I HAVE SENT THE LINK TO THIS SITE TO HER MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE (STILL DON'T KNOW IF SHE GOT YET)... BUT I DO HOPE SHE DO VERY SOON.

BUT!!! I HAVE TALKING TO HER ON MYSPACE A COUPLE OF TIMES... IF YOU HAVEN'T, CHECKOUT MY DEMETRIA MCKINNEY FANPAGE (ON MYSPACE)

www.myspace.com/demetriamckn

AND IF YOU CHECKOUT THE PICTURES IN "THE CREATOR" ALBUM.... YOU WILL SEE SOME OF MY PROOF PICTURES OF ME & DEMETRIA MCKINNEY CONVERSATIONS. ALSO, SHE HAVE PUT ME ON HER TOP FRIEND LIST ON MYSPACE, HERE IS HER MYSPACE URL...

www.myspace.com/demetriamckinney

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SHE KNOWS THAT SHE HAVE A STRONG SUPPORT BASE BEHIND HER, AND SHE THANK ME & ALL HER FANS, FOR HELPING ME SUPPORT HER :)

--

December 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

Iesha Marie at 11:39PM on Dec 09, 2009

michelle20 at 06:04PM on Dec 09, 2009

WELL, I  STILL DO NOT KNOW IF DEMETRIA HAVE SEEN THIS SITE JUST YET, BUT I HAVE SENT THE LINK TO THIS SITE TO HER MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE (STILL DON'T KNOW IF SHE GOT YET)... BUT I DO HOPE SHE DO VERY SOON.

BUT!!! I HAVE TALKING TO HER ON MYSPACE A COUPLE OF TIMES... IF YOU HAVEN'T, CHECKOUT MY DEMETRIA MCKINNEY FANPAGE (ON MYSPACE)

www.myspace.com/demetriamckn

AND IF YOU CHECKOUT THE PICTURES IN "THE CREATOR" ALBUM.... YOU WILL SEE SOME OF MY PROOF PICTURES OF ME & DEMETRIA MCKINNEY CONVERSATIONS. ALSO, SHE HAVE PUT ME ON HER TOP FRIEND LIST ON MYSPACE, HERE IS HER MYSPACE URL...

www.myspace.com/demetriamckinney

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SHE KNOWS THAT SHE HAVE A STRONG SUPPORT BASE BEHIND HER, AND SHE THANK ME & ALL HER FANS, FOR HELPING ME SUPPORT HER :)

Oh ok i'm happy 2 hear that :wink:

December 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.