deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > house of payne withdrawal..

msimon

what is up with only getting three new shows, and then they just went back to reruns?

February 17, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

"Ebzter" C.
IDK. Its all TBS. I guess tgey want 2 have us guesing so they show the cliffhanger (the one where CJ decides 2 act dumb and have a 'moment' w/ Janine's friend) a go back on break till March 30. They know that many people will tune in 4 that ep so it will boost rateings also.
--

~Ebzter4Ya~

February 17, 2011 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dejazmin17

I am still sad that cj would do that to his family I am still in a state of shock that this happend but cant waiit until march 30th

--

Demetria Mckinny Fan

February 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MissClassGirl

dang im mad cj did that march 30th need to hurry up and get here

--

MissClassGirl

February 18, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kencey G

Cant wait fo 30th march because cj kissing monica left me in shock!! and Janine walking in is just sooooooo epic!! Cant wait to c what happends hope they get pass this!!!

--

February 20, 2011 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.