deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > Demetria McKinney's NEW Stage Play "Church Girl"

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS!!!

I HAVE SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS :D

WELL, I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT DEMETRIA MCKINNEY HAS A NEW STAGE PLAY COMING OUT CALLED "CHURCH GIRL"

NO WONDER, ITS SEEMED  LIKE WE COULDN'T FIND DEE DEE AT ANY EVENTS FOR A MONTH, WELL, NOW WE KNOW THAT SHE HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY BUSY WORKING!!!

SEE, I TOLD YALL DEE DEE WAS GOING TO TO IT BIG THIS YEAR!

SHE HAVE A MOVIE, CD & STAG PLAY COMING OUT THIS YEAR... WOW!!!

DEMETRIA GOT IT GOING ON!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT AND OPINIONS ABOUT THIS STAGE PLAY, AND ALSO, TO VIEW MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS PLAY, CHECK OUT THE LATEST BLOG CALLED "HOT NEW SHOCKING MUSICAL: "CHURCH GIRL" coming soon in Metro Detroit"

P.S

I WILL ALSO BE KEEPING YOU GUYS POSTED WITH THE TOUR DATES! SO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CALENDER WHENEVER YOU CAN, TO SEE IF THIS PLAY IS COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU!

--

February 3, 2010 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Dee Dee being so busy helps me no why its hard to keep up with her. The play seems like it is going to be good and I can't wait til it comes to Atlanta.

February 10, 2010 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20
OMG!!! I saw the play church girl last night and it was so,so,so,so good. I mean it was awesome and i'm not just saying that bcuz my girl dee dee was in. I have 2 give mad respect 2 the entire cast they did a really good job. They sang, they danced, and they made me laught. At the end i got a chance 2 meet Demetria she really is a sweetheart. It was funny bcuz when i saw her i was in shock i mean i couldn't even talk right. But i did ask her when we would get a chance 2 c breaking up is hard to do and she said that they were still working on the dvd. Once we got finished taking our picture she gave me the biggest hug and thanked me for coming. I was so happy:) I just wish i didn't freeze up bcuz it was so much stuff i wanted 2 tell her and wanted 2 ask her. But last night one of my dreams came true and it was amazing. If u haven't gone 2 c ur girl in action please go even if u have 2 go 2 other city go and support dee dee the tickets are very affordable.
April 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

michelle20 at April 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM

OMG!!! I saw the play church girl last night and it was so,so,so,so good. I mean it was awesome and i'm not just saying that bcuz my girl dee dee was in. I have 2 give mad respect 2 the entire cast they did a really good job. They sang, they danced, and they made me laught. At the end i got a chance 2 meet Demetria she really is a sweetheart. It was funny bcuz when i saw her i was in shock i mean i couldn't even talk right. But i did ask her when we would get a chance 2 c breaking up is hard to do and she said that they were still working on the dvd. Once we got finished taking our picture she gave me the biggest hug and thanked me for coming. I was so happy:) I just wish i didn't freeze up bcuz it was so much stuff i wanted 2 tell her and wanted 2 ask her. But last night one of my dreams came true and it was amazing. If u haven't gone 2 c ur girl in action please go even if u have 2 go 2 other city go and support dee dee the tickets are very affordable.

I AM SOOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU WAS ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THAT

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY TIME GETS HERE, I JUST WISH THE PLAY WILL COME TO MY HOMETOWN, SO THAT I ANT MEET DEMETRIA MCKINNEY :(

JUST MEET HER FOR ONE TIME AND I WILL COMPLETED

MY MISSION IS TO ONE DAY MEET MY IDOL!

BUT IF IT'S ALL IN GOD'S PLAN TO MEET HER, THAN IT WILL HAPPEN ME :)

--

April 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

Iesha Marie at April 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY TIME GETS HERE, I JUST WISH THE PLAY WILL COME TO MY HOMETOWN, SO THAT I ANT MEET DEMETRIA MCKINNEY :(

Your time will come and when it do please don't freeze up like i did lol. Oh yeah i heard that they were going back on tour in september so hopefully they will come to ur city.
April 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

Your time will come and when it do please don't freeze up like i did lol. Oh yeah i heard that they were going back on tour in september so hopefully they will come to ur city.
April 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

michelle20 at April 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM

YEA I KNOW THEY START THE FALL TOUR IN SEPTEMBER

& OKAY :)

--

April 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kayla Weddle

Iesha Marie at February 3, 2010 at 3:25 AM

HEY GUYS!!!

I HAVE SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS :D

WELL, I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT DEMETRIA MCKINNEY HAS A NEW STAGE PLAY COMING OUT CALLED "CHURCH GIRL"

NO WONDER, ITS SEEMED  LIKE WE COULDN'T FIND DEE DEE AT ANY EVENTS FOR A MONTH, WELL, NOW WE KNOW THAT SHE HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY BUSY WORKING!!!

SEE, I TOLD YALL DEE DEE WAS GOING TO TO IT BIG THIS YEAR!

SHE HAVE A MOVIE, CD & STAG PLAY COMING OUT THIS YEAR... WOW!!!

DEMETRIA GOT IT GOING ON!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHT AND OPINIONS ABOUT THIS STAGE PLAY, AND ALSO, TO VIEW MORE NEWS ABOUT THIS PLAY, CHECK OUT THE LATEST BLOG CALLED "HOT NEW SHOCKING MUSICAL: "CHURCH GIRL" coming soon in Metro Detroit"

P.S

I WILL ALSO BE KEEPING YOU GUYS POSTED WITH THE TOUR DATES! SO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CALENDER WHENEVER YOU CAN, TO SEE IF THIS PLAY IS COMING TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU!

i saw it i saw it i saw it i saw it....lass nite was da best nite of MY LIFE i got to meet  my idol....wen i got to take a pic wither i was shaking so hard omg i was ssoooo exxcciiitttedddd....read my about me and yu will no more!!!!!

--

wanna be :D:mad::ohmy::dry::roll:

May 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chimene Lewis

michelle20 at April 25, 2010 at 5:37 PM

OMg !!!! ! g3t to go th!$ ([email protected]), ! [email protected]'t [email protected]!t.!!! ! know ! w!ll G3t tO m33t h3r @t th3 3nd!!! sh3 !s so @w3som3!!!

May 11, 2010 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.