deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > House Of Payne "Pilot Episodes" (ON YOUTUBE)

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS....

GUESS WHAT?

I AM POSTING THE "HOUSE OF PAYNE "PILOT EPISODES" ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY FANPAGE YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT...

www.youtube.com/demetriamckn2

I JUST POSTED THE VERY FIRST EPISODE CALLED "The Roof is On Fire"

THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT...

C.J. Payne and his wife, Janine, are happily married with two children and live in a nice home. When their house catches on fire, they are forced to move in under the roof of C.J.'s aunt and uncle, Curtis and Ella and no one is happy with the present situation. Meanwhile Janine gets acquainted with Ella.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE WATCHING THE VIDEOS PLEASE COME BACK AND VISIT THIS FORUM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE EPISODE YOU JUST GOT FINISHED WATCHING, AND WHAT YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT EPISODE...

(REMINDER: THESE EPISODES ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE EPISODES THAT AIRED ON TBS, SO THERE IS A LITTLE TWIST TO THEM)

ALSO, PLEASE SUBCRIBE TO THE NEW CHANNEL, AND ADD THAT CHANNEL AS A FRIEND AS WELL :)

-THANKS GUYS

HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

--

December 8, 2009 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

OMG thanks SO much for posting the episode I have been wanting to see the pilots forever!!! You're right there is a twist to it! & OMG Malik and Jazmine look sooooo young!! Can't wait for the next episode!

--

December 8, 2009 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

Chel at 06:25PM on Dec 08, 2009

OMG thanks SO much for posting the episode I have been wanting to see the pilots forever!!! You're right there is a twist to it! & OMG Malik and Jazmine look sooooo young!! Can't wait for the next episode!

Co-sign everything you said!  Iesha you are awesome!! Thanks so much. 

LMAO @ "Who it is first!"

December 8, 2009 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS!!!

THANKS, I AM SOOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO SHARE ALOT OF THINGS WITH YOU GUYS :)

I JUST THOUGHT OF A GREAT IDEA.... I AM GOING TO TRY TO POST A NEW EPISODE EVERY OTHER DAY, BECAUSE I BE SO ANXIOUS TO POST THE VIDEOS FOR YOU ALL TO SEE, AND I DIDN'T FEEL THAT IT WAS RIGHT TO POST A EPISODE ONCE EVERY WEEK... SO I AM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO POST THE EPISODE EVERY OTHER DAY... IF I HAVE FORGOT TO POST AN VIDEO, PLEASE REMIND ME LOL

SO THE NEXT VIDEO WILL BE POSTED ON THURSDAY

--

December 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Ok sounds good can't wait!!! Thanks Iesha!!!

--

December 8, 2009 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Chel at 11:39PM on Dec 08, 2009

Ok sounds good can't wait!!! Thanks Iesha!!!

YOUR WELCOME!!!

--

December 9, 2009 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ALL NEW EPISODE OF "HOUSE OF PAYNE (PILOT EPSIODE)" WILL BE POSTED IN THE MORNING...

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

THIS EPSIODE IS ABOUT....

C.J. and Janine's relationship starts to get worse when C.J. finds out that Janine hasn't been paying the bills for their house. Meanwhile, Curtis and Malik start bonding after the television system blows up.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

--

December 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS,

I JUST UPLOADED THE 2ND HOUSE OF PAYNE PILOT EPISODE ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY YOUTUBE FANPAGE...

ITS CALLED "When the Smoke Clears Out"

PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK HERE AN TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE EPISODE...

-THANK YOU

--

December 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Thank you!! These episodes are interesting. It's like 2 or 3 episodes of the tbs episodes put in one. I actually like it when they focus mainly on one situation because I feel like we get more out of it and it's not rushed. I don't know how long the time was from when they taped the pilots to when they taped the actual episodes, but I can really see improvement in the acting skills of all of the cast members. OMG I still can't believe how young Jazmine and Malik are, they look so cute!! Even compared to the first few episodes of the actual episodes they seem so much younger! Can't wait til Saturday for the next episode!

--

December 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

Yay!! Just watched. These are really good pilots, I‘m watching them like I don‘t know what happens next. :lol:They should have left Janine’s letter to Cj in the show. Thanks!

December 11, 2009 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

Awww thanks so much 4 uploading this i've waited so long 2 c these episodes

December 11, 2009 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ALL NEW EPISODE OF "HOUSE OF PAYNE (PILOT EPSIODE)" WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW...

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

Curtis has problems with Malik's new outfit and C.J.'s current living condition puts him in a bad mood.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

--

December 12, 2009 at 2:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS,

I JUST UPLOADED THE 3RD HOUSE OF PAYNE PILOT EPISODE ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY YOUTUBE FANPAGE...

ITS CALLED "The Invasion (Part 1)"

AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK HERE AN TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE EPISODE...

-THANK YOU

--

December 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ALL NEW EPISODE OF "HOUSE OF PAYNE (PILOT EPSIODE)" WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW...

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

C.J. is attracted to Malik's math teacher. Meanwhile, Ella has to tell Claretha some bad news about her involvement with the church.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

--

December 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

HEY GUYS,

I JUST UPLOADED THE 3RD HOUSE OF PAYNE PILOT EPISODE ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY YOUTUBE FANPAGE...

ITS CALLED "Take It Or Leave It (The Invasion: Part 2)"

-THANK YOU

--

December 14, 2009 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Thanks! I enjoyed this episode, of course lol. They should have kept the part when CJ told the kids about the divorce in the real episode. Can't wait for the next one!

--

December 15, 2009 at 3:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ALL NEW EPISODE OF "HOUSE OF PAYNE (PILOT EPSIODE)" WILL BE POSTED TODAY...

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

C.J. is left home in the house with his kids and Claretha while Curtis and Ella go out of town for the weekend.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

I JUST UPLOADED THE 5TH HOUSE OF PAYNE PILOT EPISODE ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY YOUTUBE FANPAGE...

ITS CALLED "Home Alone"

-THANK YOU

--

December 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

ALL NEW EPISODE OF "HOUSE OF PAYNE (PILOT EPSIODE)" WILL BE POSTED TODAY...

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!!!

C.J. tries to get back in the dating scene, but his efforts are thwarted as Pops and Claretha follow him during his date with Claretha's daughter, Hugeretha. Meanwhile, Curtis tries to have his monthly poker game while babysitting the kids at the same time.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

I JUST UPLOADED THE 6TH HOUSE OF PAYNE PILOT EPISODE ON THE 2ND DEMETRIA MCKINNEY YOUTUBE FANPAGE...

ITS CALLED "I've Got the Hook Up (Home Alone: Part 2)"

-THANK YOU

December 18, 2009 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Thanks for continuing to post the episodes! They are good, I'm missing Janine though lol. Can't wait for the next episode!

--

December 20, 2009 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Chel at 05:13PM on Dec 20, 2009

Thanks for continuing to post the episodes! They are good, I'm missing Janine though lol. Can't wait for the next episode!

LOL, IM POSTING THE NEXT EPISODE RIGHT NOW.... IM ABOUT TO POST THE DISCRIPTON BELOW...

--

December 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.