deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > The Cast of House of Payne on The Mo'nique Show

Yolanda

The show was great last night. Allen, Dee Dee, Cassie, LaVan, Lance and Keisha were on the show. I don't think Doc could have been on the show since it was a late night show, which means a lot of cussing and etc. Mo'nique praised them all on thir roles, well mostly Dee Dee for playing an outstanding crackhead, LaVan for doing his part on handling the family issues and to Lance and Keisha on their chemistry on the show while in character. She asked Cassie and LaVan if they were married cause they had the same last name. They said no, but said a lot of people think they are. She also talked about how Tyler Perry has paved the way for blacks to make as much money as whites when it comes to the TV industry. She wanted to know Allen and Keisha view on it since they were on TV at a time when there were not many black people owning and directing a set on TV. She also had them to play act out parts on finding a way to raise money. She wanted to see if they could come up with some lines to say. lol, Allen kept calling Lance by his real name instead of the character Calvin and he said that Calvin should take his shirt off to raise money for the skit Mo'nique had given them. Cassie said all CJ wanted to do was take his shirt off and he told her that he as taken more than his shirt off. lol! Meaning  when he got completely naked on Jason Lyrics.

It was a joy to see all of them there especially Allen cause I don't think he does many interviews.

Dee Dee look really nice as usual, actually everybody did and they had a fun time being there with Mo'nique and she enjoyed it as well!

October 15, 2009 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, YOLANDA....

YOU DESCRIBED IT VERY WELL!!!

WELL, I THOUGHT DEE DEE LOOKED FLAWLESS!!! SHE WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL THAT NIGHT, FROM "HEAD 2 TOE"...

IM GLAD THAT CASSI & LAVAN CLEARED UP THAT THEY WEREN'T MARRIED IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE AT SOME POINT I THOUGHT THAT THEY REALLY WERE LOL

BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PART OF THE SHOW WAS WHEN SHE GAVE DEE DEE THE SPOTLIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HER ROLE... AND MO'NIQUE EVEN SAID THAT SHE WAS THE BEST D#%& CRACKHEAD ON TELEVISION (WHICH IS VERY TRUE, ITS HARD TO FIND ACTOR/ACTRESS OUT THERE WHO WOULD PLAY THAT ROLE, AND BY DEE DEE NEVER REALLY BEING IN THE MEDIA SPOTLIGHT, WHERE MANY PEOPLE NEVER REALLY HEARD OF HER, AND FROM A LEGEND LIKE MO'NIQUE (WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE ACTING BUSINESS FOR A VERY LONG TIME) TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WE ALL KNOW SHE PLAYED THE "CEACKHEAD" ROLE VERY WELL!!!)

I ALSO LIKED THE PART WHEN MO MADE THEM ACT OUT "HOUSE ON PAYNE" ON STAGE... IT STARTED REALLY GETTING FUNNY WHEN EVERYONE STARTED MESSING UP THEIR NAMES LOL... BUT MY GIRL DEE DEE & LAVAN DAVIS "STAYED STRONG", THEY WAS THE ONLY ONES WHO DIDN'T... (I REALLY DIDN'T HEAR MUCH FROM LANCE & KEISHA AT THAT TIME)

I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO SEE ALLEN PAYNE BECAUSE BY HIM SHOWING HIS FACE FOR THIS INTERVIEW, MEANS THAT HE WILL BE RETURNING TO HOUSE OF PAYNE.... SO ALL THE RUMOURS ABOUT HIM BEING WRITING OFF THE SHOW CAN BE PUT TO REST

WELL, UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS.....

PEACE & LOVE ;0)

--

October 16, 2009 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

I loved it! It was so much fun to watch!! I stanned out like a little girl when Demetria came out and I only do that for Beyonce so that’s big!!! lol She looked gorgeous with that pretty smile!

How yummy did Allen look????

October 16, 2009 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Temperance

I saw 2 and i cnt stop watchn it . My fav prt is wen she ahd dem act out a scene dat wuz relle funny lolz and evrybdy lukd great i luvd demetria's outfit it wuz cute and yeah allen did luk cute lolz.

--

* Island Princess *

October 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Iesha Marie at 01:13AM on Oct 16, 2009

WELL, I THOUGHT DEE DEE LOOKED FLAWLESS!!! SHE WAS SOO BEAUTIFUL THAT NIGHT, FROM "HEAD 2 TOE"...

IM GLAD THAT CASSI & LAVAN CLEARED UP THAT THEY WEREN'T MARRIED IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE AT SOME POINT I THOUGHT THAT THEY REALLY WERE LOL

BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PART OF THE SHOW WAS WHEN SHE GAVE DEE DEE THE SPOTLIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HER ROLE... AND MO'NIQUE EVEN SAID THAT SHE WAS THE BEST D#%& CRACKHEAD ON TELEVISION (WHICH IS VERY TRUE, ITS HARD TO FIND ACTOR/ACTRESS OUT THERE WHO WOULD PLAY THAT ROLE, AND BY DEE DEE NEVER REALLY BEING IN THE MEDIA SPOTLIGHT, WHERE MANY PEOPLE NEVER REALLY HEARD OF HER, AND FROM A LEGEND LIKE MO'NIQUE (WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE ACTING BUSINESS FOR A VERY LONG TIME) TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WE ALL KNOW SHE PLAYED THE "CEACKHEAD" ROLE VERY WELL!!!)

I ALSO LIKED THE PART WHEN MO MADE THEM ACT OUT "HOUSE ON PAYNE" ON STAGE... IT STARTED REALLY GETTING FUNNY WHEN EVERYONE STARTED MESSING UP THEIR NAMES LOL... BUT MY GIRL DEE DEE & LAVAN DAVIS "STAYED STRONG", THEY WAS THE ONLY ONES WHO DIDN'T... (I REALLY DIDN'T HEAR MUCH FROM LANCE & KEISHA AT THAT TIME)

I WAS ALSO HAPPY TO SEE ALLEN PAYNE BECAUSE BY HIM SHOWING HIS FACE FOR THIS INTERVIEW, MEANS THAT HE WILL BE RETURNING TO HOUSE OF PAYNE.... SO ALL THE RUMOURS ABOUT HIM BEING WRITING OFF THE SHOW CAN BE PUT TO REST

PEACE & LOVE ;0)

Dee Dee did look Flawless!!! And Mo'nique giviging her the spot light was great since she is new to the business and not many new beginners that I can remember act as well as she does especially for a crackhead role. I also heard Mo'nique say that the new episodes were going to be in November. She said at right end when the cast were finsihing actng the roles of House of Payne. So that is what I am looking for. And like you said Allen being there meant is going to still be on the show.

October 18, 2009 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

QU33N J

i can't wait. I have already recorded every episode of house of payne but I only watch the one's with Demetria Mckinney

--

*!*!*!*!*!*!*Jasmine Jackson @[email protected] Mz. Queen J Representin' that 1-4, 1-4!!!!!!  *!*!*!*!*!*!

October 18, 2009 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

Yolanda at 06:01PM on Oct 18, 2009

Iesha Marie at 01:13AM on Oct 16, 2009

PEACE & LOVE ;0)

Dee Dee did look Flawless!!! And Mo'nique giviging her the spot light was great since she is new to the business and not many new beginners that I can remember act as well as she does especially for a crackhead role. I also heard Mo'nique say that the new episodes were going to be in November. She said at right end when the cast were finsihing actng the roles of House of Payne. So that is what I am looking for. And like you said Allen being there meant is going to still be on the show.

LOL

I HEARD MO'NIQUE SAY THAT AT THE END AS WELL

BUT I WASN'T FOR SURE IF THATS WHAT SHE SAID,

BUT SINCE YOU HEARD IT AS WELL, NOW I KNOW THAT WHAT SHE SAID LOL!!!

--

October 19, 2009 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

QU33N J at 09:18PM on Oct 18, 2009

i can't wait. I have already recorded every episode of house of payne but I only watch the one's with Demetria Mckinney

LOL

ME TOO!!!

--

October 19, 2009 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

havent posted n a while cuz i 4got my password but house of payne starts november 4th .... nd lol 2 all yal  who record the 1s wit dee dee n them i used 2 do that 2 but now i record all of em cuz i am a house of payne fan as well as demetria fan but i have all the answers 2 house of payne regarding eveyone if u guys wanna kno jus go 2 tbs and go 2 house of paynes fans fourm click hayden jayden cj and janine and all the answers r up there 4 yal

--

~RVHS CLASS OF 2011~

October 19, 2009 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Iesha Marie at 12:19AM on Oct 19, 2009

LOL

ME TOO!!!

lol. That 's funny cause I record every episode as well on both TBS channels and I only watch the ones with Dee Dee on it or with her and Allen. I actually watch it everyday. I watch it more than I do regular TV. Actually it's all I watch. It's one of my best shows and it is so real like Mo'nique said than other shows. One day i will get the nerve to buy all the seasons so I want take up to much space on the TiVo. lol!

October 20, 2009 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

Yolanda at 07:04PM on Oct 20, 2009

Iesha Marie at 12:19AM on Oct 19, 2009

LOL

ME TOO!!!

lol. That 's funny cause I record every episode as well on both TBS channels and I only watch the ones with Dee Dee on it or with her and Allen. I actually watch it everyday. I watch it more than I do regular TV. Actually it's all I watch. It's one of my best shows and it is so real like Mo'nique said than other shows. One day i will get the nerve to buy all the seasons so I want take up to much space on the TiVo. lol!

ha ha ha i agree with u 100% yolanda i need 2 stop using up all my space tooo nd jus get the dvds

--

~RVHS CLASS OF 2011~

October 20, 2009 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.