deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > How do u feel about House of Payne new season starting in Dec.?

Yolanda

I read that the new season starts in Dec. to be correct Dec. 5. That's four months away. I hate waiting  to see what happens when the Paynes deal with their new life changes. But it gives me something to look forward to and to count down to the big day.

August 13, 2009 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

Well Dec 5 is on a Saturday. I think it’s supposed to start in late Sept. Either way, I can’t wait!!

August 13, 2009 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

Found on Msn.  Possible the first four episodes? 

Where's the Payne? 9.23.09

Recurring Paynes 9.23.09

Payne Speaking 9.30.09

Wigging Out 9.30.09

August 13, 2009 at 2:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

SweetDreams at 01:57PM on Aug 13, 2009

Well Dec 5 is on a Saturday. I think it’s supposed to start in late Sept. Either way, I can’t wait!!

I read about it on a House of Payne facebook page. But you made a point  about that date being on a Saturday. Usually the new episodes are on Wednesday. But again either way I can't wait as well also!

August 13, 2009 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

yea i heard it was september 23rd too but idk if that's right we'll just have to wait till tyler perry updates us im sure thats wen we'll  kno 4 sure. plus i don't think dee dee is going to be on the first couple episodes until they find some older twins and write her cj and the twins bac in

--

~RVHS CLASS OF 2011~

August 13, 2009 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

Andrea Lashay at 06:14PM on Aug 13, 2009

yea i heard it was september 23rd too but idk if that's right we'll just have to wait till tyler perry updates us im sure thats wen we'll  kno 4 sure. plus i don't think dee dee is going to be on the first couple episodes until they find some older twins and write her cj and the twins bac in

I heard as well that CJ and Janine will not air on a few episodes. It's hard to tell what is actually happeining with the show, unless Tyler gives the scope himself on what going on like you mention.

August 13, 2009 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

Thats way to far from now!!!!!!

I to excited to want to wait....lol

--

August 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

I thought it would be before December? at least thats wat i heard

--

August 14, 2009 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lady T

I can't wait and I wish all of the cast well and God Bless all of them.

--
August 15, 2009 at 5:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

I CAN WAIT TO SEE THE NEW SEASON I THINK IT GOING TO BE FUN AND I HOPE TYLER SHOW MORE CJ AND JANINE

December 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.