deedeesworld.net

Welcome to deedeesworld.net - Your #1 source for actress/singer Demetria McKinney. We provide the latest content, images, and also multimedia just for you all. We have the largest photo gallery (which continues to grow daily) online for Dee Dee. Take a look throughout Dee Dee's World and hopefully you'll find something that catches your interest.

Fan Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions About Demetria Mckinney > What Do You Think About Demetria's NEW Film?

Iesha M.
Site Owner

Well... I Feel That Demetria Deserve This BIG Shot In This Full Length Film And Not To Mention This Will Be Her First Leading Role!!! I Feel That She Is Going To Do Great... I cannot Wait Until This Film Comes Out In 2010 :)

Please Share Your Thoughts And Opinions With Us About Demetria In Her New Upcoming Film "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do"

P.S

Checkout The "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do Direactors Blogs" Right Her On This Website In The Videos :)

-Thank You

-Iesha

August 1, 2009 at 2:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yolanda

I FEEL THAT IT IS TIME FOR HER TO SHINE AS A BIG ACTRESS IN THE BIG SCREEN. SHE HAS BEEN READY SINCE I FIRST SAW HER ON MEET THE BROWNS THE PLAY. FROM THE BOLGS, I CAN TELL IT IS GOING TO BE A GOOD MOVIE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT.

August 2, 2009 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LadyK

I think she will do FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I cant wait till it hits theaters cuz im goin to see it. This will open up many more doors for her in the future.

--

August 2, 2009 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrea Lashay

looks good but i think its gonna go strait to dvd eitha way im still gonna buy it i love romance dramedy's

August 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luvdeedee

I'm lookin 4ward 2 it.

August 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chel

Can't Wait!!

August 7, 2009 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SweetDreams

OMG! I am super excited!! Finally she's in a movie. 

August 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

star_4life

I  CAN WAIT TO SEE IS

--
November 18, 2009 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess dot

I scene little clips of it on youtube.yaw brace yourselfs you gon see a whole different side of ms.Demetria she gon be using profanity like it is nothen . mostly every sentence is going to have profanity in it.:D

--

putting my 2's in the air cuz i did it on e'm

November 24, 2009 at 7:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Iesha Marie
Site Owner

princess dot at 07:27PM on Nov 24, 2009

I scene little clips of it on youtube.yaw brace yourselfs you gon see a whole different side of ms.Demetria she gon be using profanity like it is nothen . mostly every sentence is going to have profanity in it.:D

LOL

YEA

I HAVE ALSO POSTED THEM CLIPS ON THIS FANSITE

YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT IN THE VIDEOS

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MS. DEE DEE ON THE BIG SCREEN

SHE IS GON BE GREAT :)

--

November 24, 2009 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

michelle20

I can't wait either u guys. I just saw her short film Before I Wake and it was really good.Luv dee dee. I also, luv the fact that  this is a movie that will b in theaters so that more people can c her talent.:) O and one more thing do u guy find it crazy that at first dee dee wasn't even interest in acting but she is really good at it. I'm so proud :D

--
December 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.